Mummy DIY For Crafty Mommies
What better way to get wrapped into the Halloween spirit than with some mummy DIY snacks? Whether you’re throwing a big Halloween party, giving out homemade tricks n’ treats, or just want to play around in the kitchen with your little ones, this super spooky recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat.
All you need is:
- Wooden popsicle sticks
- White Candy Melts
- Candy Eyes
- Wax paper
- Slice your apples in half and cut the rounded edges off
- Push your popsicle sticks through to the middle of each slice
- Dip your slices into a bowl of the melted candy
- Place your apples on a tray covered with a sheet of wax paper
- Apply two candy eyes to each apple
- Freeze for 2 minutes
- With a spoon, drizzle some more of the melted candy over the apple in a zigzag motion to create the appearance of mummy wrap
- Freeze for 1 minute
Check out our Instagram @babynoomie to see how we made our own mummy treats. Let us know in the comment section what other fun DIY’s we should get our hands this holiday season!