Who doesn’t love a sweet treat with none of the guilt? These delicious little donuts are sure to satisfy your craving & will have your kids jumping for joy!
Here’s how we made them:
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and grease a standard donut pan, or muffin tray, with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all wet ingredients & then slowly add dry ingredients.
- Pour donut mix into molds & bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Let donuts cool & top with your favorite toppings! We used a hazelnut spread & sprinkles!
We made a video tutorial!
Stay in the loop with Noomie!