For this DIY, we took inspiration from our favorite Baby Noomie pajama from our spring collection! Our rainbow snails PJ and footie have been a hit since we brought them out, so we decided to dedicate a little activity to our most popular girl pajama of the season! This healthy snack is super easy to make and has only 5 ingredients.
- Wash and slice all of the fruits you will be using for the shell of the snail.
- Start with your peeled banana as the base/body of your snail.
- Begin to build your rainbow from the bottom up. I started with blueberries and made my way up to strawberries.
- Use a blueberry as an eye, and some thinly sliced strawberries as antennas
- Watch your little ones enjoy!
We love to prove that snack time can be healthy and fun, so tune in to our blog for more activities to come!