During these times, we know it is crucial to find fun things that will keep a kid’s attention and we know that almost every kid LOVES ice cream, so why not combine both! This recipe, ice cream in a bag for kids, is so tasty and easy enough that any kid can help! With a few simple ingredients and steps, you can make an amazing summer treat!
- 1 c. half-and-half
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 strawberries
- 3 c. ice
- 1/3 c. salt
- 1 small airtight bag
- 1 large airtight bag
The Simple Steps:
- Add the half-and-half, sugar, vanilla extract, and strawberries into a blender and blend until it is smooth.
- Add the mixture into the small bag and seal completely.
- Into the large bag, add the ice and the kosher salt.
- Add the small bag into the large bag and shake for 7-10 minutes.
- When done mixing, remove the small bag and serve the ice cream with any of your favorite toppings!
Enjoy your ice cream in a bag for kids!
STAY IN THE LOOP WITH NOOMIE!