Diy clothespins airplanes!
Winter break is coming soon and we need to keep our little ones busy while school is out! We always love matching our prints to unique kids activities, so here is one for our airplane print that is fun and simple.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Standard sized, colored popsicle sticks
- Mini colored popsicle sticks
The easy steps:
- Glue two regular popsicle sticks to the top and bottom of the clothespin to make the plane’s wings.
- Then glue one mini clothespin to the top/back of the clothespin for the plane’s tail.
- You can use whatever glue you like for this. We like using a glue gun because it’s super fast, but white glue would work just as well. You’d just need to give it some time to dry.
- Add some simple designs to the wings using markers.