DIY reverse TIE DIY
TIE DYE is our 2020 obsession! This fun & easy DIY is great for the whole family. We used tee-shirts we already had & toilet bowl bleach! Yes, you read that right. TOILET BOWL bleach! It came out awesome & we absolutely love the results!
Here’s what we used:
- Old Tee-Shirts, you can use sweatshirts also!
- Rubber bands or hair ties.
- Toilet Bowl Bleach or any bleaching product you have at home!
The Simple Steps:
- Twirl your shirts into any style you would like. You can fold, twirl, or even roll!
- Secure the shape with rubber bands.
- Pour your bleach product all over, don’t be afraid of putting too much!
- Let sit for about 20-25 minutes
- Rinse & wash like normal!
If you prefer to just SHOP TIE DYE, we’ve got you covered for that too! 😉