Diy Tie Dye
One of this summer’s trending fashions is tie-dye, and it is very simple to DIY at home! All you need is some basic supplies in order to transform basic pieces in your closet into awesome, unique summer clothing that is guaranteed to impress!
Here’s what you will need:
- A white piece of clothing (preferably cotton)
- Rubber bands or hair ties
- A deep container
- Colorful dye
- Airtight container or bag
The Easy Steps:
- Grab your clothing item and twist it or scrunch it together any way you like!
- Secure the shape with the rubber bands.
- Dampen the clothing item and place it into an empty container to catch the excess dye.
- Add the dye! Use any colors you like and make sure to cover all sides!
- Put the clothing item into an airtight container or bag and let it sit for 6-8 hours.
- When the time is up, remove the rubber bands to reveal your amazing creation!
- Rinse it under cold water until the water runs clear.
- In its own cycle, wash and dry the clothes like normal.