Fun 4th Of July Snack!
DIY Fireworks Popcorn!
Happy 4th Of July! This super easy and quick to make recipe is perfect to make during a national holiday when you get to stay in your Baby Noomie pajamas!
Here’s a way for you to take the sparks from your fireworks and put them into a yummy snack:
You will need:
- 1 bag of microwavable popcorn
- 1 cup white candy melts
- 1 package of Strawberry flavored pop-rock candy
- Blue sprinkles
- Microwave your popcorn
- Spread onto a cookie sheet and let them cool off
- Drizzle the white candy melts all throughout
- Sprinkle the pop rocks and sprinkles on quickly before the melts harden so everything fuses together
- Leave the sheet out to cool and harden