Healthy Snail Fruit Snack DIY
For this DIY, we took inspiration from our favorite Baby Noomie pajama from our spring collection! Our rainbow snails PJ and footie have been a hit since we brought them out, so we decided to dedicate a little activity to our most popular girl pajama of the season! This healthy snack is super easy to make and has only 5 ingredients.
- Wash and slice all of the fruits you will be using for the shell of the snail.
- Start with your peeled banana as the base/body of your snail.
- Begin to build your rainbow from the bottom up. I started with blueberries and made my way up to strawberries.
- Use a blueberry as an eye, and some thinly sliced strawberries as antennas
- Watch your little ones enjoy!
We love to prove that snack time can be healthy and fun, so tune in to our blog for more activities to come!
Follow us on Pinterest to never miss out on the fun & tag us on Instagram if you recreate this DIY!