Quick & Easy Breakfast Recipes
With the launch of our Spring '23 collection came our NEW Breakfast print. Inspired in the founders' kids morning cravings, this new collection is growing in popularity among Noomie lovers. We've heard repeatedly that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and we wanted to make it fun and hopefully encouraging for babies and toddlers to engage with the images on their footies and pajamas while eating a delicious hearty breakfast. But there's also something in it for you, mom! Here are a couple of 5 step breakfast ideas for when you need to switch it up for your little ones:
Oatmeal Banana Pancakes:
A fan favorite in my household!
- Greek yogurt - 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Oat Bran - 2 table spoons
- Half of one banana
- 1 egg white
- Mix all ingredients together until you get a batter consistency
- Heat your pan & add a little bit of nonstick spray
- Pour batter slowly to form circles
- Once it is cooked on one side, flip to cook the backside
- Enjoy with your little ones!
This Mexican classic is a hit!
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Mozzarella cheese or Oaxaca cheese if you want to make it truly Mexican
- Put first your tortilla on the pan on low heat
- As it starts to get warm add cheese to half of your tortilla
- Fold your tortilla from empty side onto cheese side.
- Press with your spatula and then flip for two more minutes.
- For crunchiness leave a little longer, y listo! (ready!)
Spinach Scrambled Eggs with Cottage Cheese:
If you struggle to give your little ones veggies, this is one easy way to start and good to start early before they become picky eaters.
- Salt & Pepper (optional)
- Cottage Cheese
- Grab a handful of spinach and cut in small pieces
- Add to your pan heated to medium to cook
- Whisk your eggs and add to pan with desired salt and hey why not a tiny bit of pepper
- Once your eggs are cooked with the spinach pour in a bowl and add a tablespoon of cottage cheese
- Mix well and serve
Follow along with us!